Five Things Plus One on a Friday

 Today I noticed...

  1. that sometimes, when Fisher barks in the early morning hours, all he wants is a friend to doze with until the sun rises.
  2. how, when working from home I can snag a few extra minutes to tackle the wordle of the day. 
  3. the warmth of the noonday sun.
  4. puddles forming as the quickly melting snow seeks a path to the street.
  5. an evening with friends in a busy restaurant feels almost normal again.
  6. I am late to write my post this evening and will miss the deadline.
What did you notice today?

Comments

  1. I notice how your reflections on the day start before sunrise and end late evening! I like hearing these simple/not so simple noticing. It adds up to a contemplative , content mood, to my interpretation.
    PS- I say, if you miss a deadline just post again that day and call it a catch-up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I am finding that writing can be a way to capture the good moments of the day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Discovering a Story

Trying My Hand at The Sunday Seven

Wonderopolis Wednesday